If you’d like to work in a fun, relaxed and fast growing environment, ARTCONNECT BERLIN is the place for you! You will get a close insight into Berlin’s creative scene, be surrounded by awesome professionals in the art world (networking!) and be given significant responsibilities. Read more about Events & Community internship at Artconnect Berlin!
Duration: 3 – 6 months
Please mention that this is an unpaid internship and we only accept applications from students with scholarships. We privilege students, applying for a mandatory internship.
Candidates will be detail-oriented, organized and possess excellent communication skills in English. The position is extra interesting as it offers you the chance to gain knowledge in both events management and managing our creative community. You will assist in organizing the Community Clash! and other events related to Artconnect Berlin. Additionally you will be the one communicating with potential and new users of the platform.
All of that in a very fun and creative team!
– Excellent written English
– Possess excellent English communication skills
– Be able to work both quickly and accurately towards deadlines
– Have great initiative
– Be a super team player
What you’ll be doing…
Towards the community:
– Welcome new members
– Having a working knowledge of the content of the community its users and what’s going on.
– Advising on how to best utilise their profiles, improvements etc. prompting members to spruce up their profile, add projects, etc.
– Supporting members with advice concerning all kinds of questions concerning the management of the profiles.
– Let our members know about open calls info about all the opportunities and events and ability to match a right person to right opportunities.
– Research and find interesting material on the community, to be published on our social media channels (Facebook, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud)
– Profile of the Day, Spotlights.
– Artists to contribute with artworks and musical entertainment for the Community Clash.
– Artist selection
– Communicate with artists, musicians and other stakeholders within the event
– Prepare planning documents and work accordingly
– Set up a promotion schedule
– Manage the Facebook and Artconnect Berlin events page
– Work closely with the communication team in terms of promotion
– Collect and archive artist material (e.g. press pictures, bio’s)
– Assist in building up of the event
– On-site organisation on the day of the event
If you think you have what it takes, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to hear from you!